The Guaranteed $1000 No Repeat Work Day Rules.
1. The Guaranteed $1000 No Repeat Work Day promotion will be on-going until further notice.
2. The contest will be run on normal working weekdays, Monday to Friday during the hours 9am to 5pm. Bank Holidays [including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Good Friday, Easter Monday etc] are not included. To be eligible to win the $1000 cash prize, prospective participants need to be deemed the first to call the station on Studio line: 1-705-326-8989 or the Office: 1-705-325-9786 and identify that the same version of the song, by the same artist or band has been played in its entirety more than once between the exact hours of 9am to 5pm only on weekdays Monday to Friday inclusively. Only if the caller is deemed by the Programme Director as the “first caller through” on the appropriate phone number and if the same version of the song by the same artist has actually played will that caller be entitled to receive a cheque to the cash value of $1000 (One Thousand Dollars) only.
3. Should there be technical difficulties during the hours of the 9 to 5 No Repeat Workday and a “back up” selection of music be broadcast from the transmitter not from the on-air studio; then any repetition of these songs will not be regarded as a repeated song and therefore no caller is eligible to receive the cash prize.
4. The only way to enter this competition is through the use of an ordinary telephone or Celler Phone by calling Studio line: 1-705-326-8989 or the Office: 1-705-325-9786, no other method of entry will be accepted [including text, email or social media].
5. Bayshore Broadcasting Ltd reserves the right to change the jackpot or nominated prize and/or major prize at it’s own discretion.
6. There is only ONE (1) prize per household for this contest. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone or Cellar Phone equipment.
7. Employees or contractors of Bayshore Broadcasting Ltd, their advertising agencies, employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate” includes: spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. Bayshore Broadcasting Ltd disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue a phone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, acts or God or otherwise.
9. By participating, all winners grant Bayshore Broadcasting Ltd Stations exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
10. Bayshore Broadcasting Ltd reserves the right to refuse awarding any prizes to a person who is determined to have violated rules as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
11. No purchase necessary to win. Bayshore Broadcasting Ltd reserves the right to discontinue the contest at any stage.
12. The Programme Director for Bayshore Broadcasting Radio Station 89.1fm Max FM will adjudicate any disputes. His or Her decision will be final.
13. Bayshore Broadcasting Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.